A man 52 years old, top manager, reoccurring chest pain, mild dyspnoea. In his home country, he was repeatedly examined at emergency - ECG without signs of ischemia, X-ray of the thorax with standard results. During the examination, the patient diagnosed with hypertension, which is treated with medicine (ACE inhibitor). This patient addresses CMT with a request; he is examined by a specialist in the field of cardiology, summary 12 ECG without pathological findings. After the stress test, finding on the back wall of myocardium discovered. Selective coronarography was performed and artery stenosis was found, stenting was applied. After the implantation of a stent, the patient had no difficulties, without dyspnoea.
- Entry examination with cardiologist
- Laboratory tests, cardio markers, coagulation, including thrombophilic mutations, lipidogram test
- Stress examination with the application of bicycle ergometrics, including the stipulation of anaerobic threshold
- The patient hospitalized for 3 days, out of this, for 24 hours at ICU
- Selective coronarography, it has to be complete
- Material – stent
- Examination by the cardiologist - check-up